Our world is transforming into a data-driven world, and this changes how we manages, utilizes, and values our data. Data is an essential part of digital transformation. . Data is no longer locked away on devices that are hidden behind firewalls. Data is becoming Distributed, Dynamic, & Diverse. NetApp delivers “Data Fabric” approach for a data-driven world. The NetApp’s Data Fabric simplifies and integrates data management across Clouds and On-Premises to accelerate digital transformation, and provides fast & seamless Data Mobility across hybrid clouds.
Product - NetApp
1. Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
NetApp HCI – Transform your organization to unleash the power of hybrid clouds. Movebusiness faster and reduce costs with the enterprise-scale, hybrid cloud infrastructure. Optimize and run multiple applications with guaranteed performance across your entire data center.
2. StorageGrid Object Storage
Store and manage unstructured data at scale using , durable object storage. Place content in the right location, at the right time, and on the right storage tier—optimizing workflows and reducing overall costs for globally distributed rich media. Store and manage unstructured data at scale using NetApp StorageGRID for secure, durable object storage. Take control of rich content and transform your business.
3. Storage System
- AFF A Series
- Solid Fire
- EF Series
- FAS Series
- E Series
The FlexPod® platform is a predesigned, best practice data center architecture that is built on the Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS), the Cisco Nexus family of switches, and NetApp® storage controllers (FAS or AFF). FlexPod is a suitable platform for running a variety of virtualization hypervisors as well as bare-metal operating systems and enterprise workloads. FlexPod delivers not only a baseline configuration, but also the flexibility to be sized and optimized to accommodate many different use cases and requirements.
There are three FlexPod platforms:
- FlexPod Datacenter.
This platform is a massively scalable virtual data center infrastructure that is suited for workload enterprise applications; virtualization; virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI); and public, private, and hybrid cloud workloads.
- FlexPod Express.
This platform is a compact converged infrastructure that is targeted for remote office and edge use cases. FlexPod Express has its own specifications, which are documented in the FlexPod Express Technical Specifications.
- FlexPod Select.
The architecture of a FlexPod Select solution can be highly variable and is often best defined by the intended application that is deployed on the solution. There are various technical specifications for each software product, such as FlexPod Select for high-performance Oracle RAC.
Solution - NetApp
1. Backup and Recovery: SnapCenter Backup Management
- Streamline your backup-management operations.
- Deliver application-consistent backup and clone management for NetApp® storage—across the Data Fabric.
- Simple: Save time and headaches.
- Leverage a centralized GUI for monitoring, notification, logging, reporting, backup schedules, and clone management of Enterprise databases (Oracle, MS® SQL Server, and SAP HANA®), Enterprise applications, Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows File System, VMware virtual machines and datastores.
- Empowering: Provide self-service with oversight.
- Scale your environment to support thousands of hosted applications.
- Deliver self-service for application admins using role-based access control (RBAC)
- Create plug-ins for your custom applications— additional application and database plug-ins are available on the NetApp Automation Store.
- Use REST APIs to integrate with third-party software.